Wednesday 29 October 2014

Kayswitch Hits Linda Ikeji Over Babymama Drama


D’banj’s younger brother takes a swipe at blogger for allegedly reporting false news.
Following exclusive reports on Linda Ikeji’s Blog , yesterday that Meena Subrasimi, Kayswitch‘s Liberian babymama was bounced from the house the artiste was staying, the For Example crooner has taken a hit at the blogger stating that she is only out to destroy his reputation.


Kayswitch, in a chat with YNaija! stated that:

“All is well between me and Meena. First of all, that is not my house…two, I really don’t know what Meena went looking for but she wasn’t looking for me. I still posted of photo of them – Meena and my baby – on my Instagram page a few days back, they mean the world to me, all is well between us, i guess Linda is just looking traffic. How would you say she went looking for me when we LIVE TOGETHER…it’s funny how the media loves to paint we celebrities in a negative way, it appears you have missed my name and that is why you decided to hit me with this RUMOUR…”

However, contrary to Kayswitch claims, the house which Meena was spotted is indeed D’banj’s former residence where his younger brother resides, while his babymama was indeed bounced from the residence by security guards.

No comments:

nRelate Posts and Homepage